Register to fundraise
Already have an account?
- Yes, I was in the WALK last year! Sign in using your existing username and password and keep all your settings.
- I'm totally new! Great! You'll need to create a brand new account - click a button above to get started.
We hope all participants will fundraise to support their local CNOY charity because umm, that's the purpose of the event
By fundraising the minimum or more, ($150 for adults / $75 for youth), walkers help support and grow the charity hosting the event, avoid paying the $25 registration fee and earn our beautiful CNOY toque as well.
- Fundraise and waive reg fee - During registration walkers should waive the $25 registration fee and commit to fundraising a minimum of $150 (for adults 18+) or $75 (for youth 13-17). If you fall short of those fundraising minimums on event day you can self-donate to hit those minimums or pay the $25 reg fee.
- Walkers under 13 - Walkers aged 12 or younger are not charged the $25 registration fee to participate (but must either pay the fee or raise $75 to receive a toque)
- Don't Forget Once paid the registration fee: (a) cannot be refunded, (b) is not eligible for a tax receipt and, (c) does not count towards your fundraising goal. The registration fees are shared with each location charity however.
- If you elect to not fundraise please know that the registration fee of $25 must be paid during online registration (preferred), or on event day when you check-in (much slower).