Register to Fundraise
Already have an account?
- Yes, I was in the WALK last year! Sign in using your existing username and password and keep all your settings.
- I'm totally new! Great! You'll need to create a brand new account - click a button above to get started.
We hope all participants will fundraise to support their local CNOY charity because umm, that's the purpose of the event
By fundraising the minimum or more, ($150 for adults / $75 for youth), walkers help support and grow the charity hosting the event, avoid paying the $25 registration fee and earn our beautiful CNOY toque as well.
- Fundraise and waive reg fee - During registration, we recommend you skip the $25 registration fee and commit to fundraising a minimum of $150 (for adults 18+) or $75 (for youth 13-17). If you don't hit your fundraising minimum, you can self-donate to top up, or pay the $25 reg fee.
- Walkers under 13 - Walkers aged 12 or younger are not charged the $25 registration fee (but must either pay the fee or raise $75 to receive a toque).
- Reg fee notes - Once paid, the registration fee: a) cannot be refunded, b) is not eligible for a tax receipt and, c) does not count towards your fundraising goal. The registration fees are shared with each location charity.
- If you don't fundraise - The registration fee of $25 must be paid during online registration (preferred), or on event day when you check-in (much slower).